Senior Play, 1948
- View Full Item
- Elaborate costumes made "The Barretts of Wimpole Street" an exception production by the senior cast in the spring of 1948. Cast members from left to right are Louise Roy, Bernard "Buddy" Johnson, Bob Cross, Irvin Longaker, Walter Atwell, Lucy Cadou (as Elizabeth Barrett Browning) and Norm Konzen. Richard Behan was a freshman in 1946 when he began snapping photos of Libertyville Township High School classmates for the school year book, The Nautilu...
- Behan, Richard
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- High schools
Libertyville Township High School
Patricia Saam Cousins Collection
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at email@example.com or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Behan, Richard. Senior Play, 1948. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6201. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Behan, Richard, Senior Play, 1948. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6201
- MLA citation style
- Behan, Richard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6201>.