2004 YMCA Hall of Fame Induction Program
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The 2004 YMCA Hall of Fame Induction Program contains information from the Twentieth Annual Honoree Induction Ceremonies for the YMCA Hall of Fame at Springfield College held November 2004 at the National APD Conference at Phoenix, Arizona. The program has information about the YMCA Hall of Fame at Springfield; biographies of the 2004 Inductees, including Richard R. Bailey, Harry H. Brace, James F. Bunting, and Richard W. Morran; the complete roster of the honorees from 1984 through 2003; and the names of the selection committee. There are a number of historical pictures contained in the program as well.
File was changed on January 3, 2013 so that it would appear better in the digital collections. Original file was created in 2003.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Young Men's Christian Association of North America
YMCA Hall of Fame
Bailey, Richard R
Brace, Harry H
Bunting, James F
MacMorran, Richard W
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- 2004 YMCA Hall of Fame Induction Program. 2003. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/2383. (Accessed July 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (2003) 2004 YMCA Hall of Fame Induction Program. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/2383
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/2383>.