• Creator
  • Gladson, Gene; John Eberson and John Reed Fugard
  • Publisher
  • Indiana. Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology
  • Description
  • The image shows the exterior of the theater. The theater was originally called the Hippodrome. Theater opened in 1915.
  • Format
  • slide
  • Rights
  • Photo credit: Indiana State Department of Natural Resources, Division of Historic Preservation