• Created Date
  • 1928-1928
  • Description
  • Shows the north and east sides of the structure. Demolished in the mid-1970s.
  • Rights
  • All images are provided for personal and educational use. Users planning to reproduce/publish images in books, articles, exhibits, videos, electronic transmission or other media must request permission. For more information please contact the Champaign County Historical Archives at The Urbana Free Library: http://urbanafreelibrary.org/