James M. Myers
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1870
Photograph shows Photograph shows James M. Myers who was raised near Cana. He mined above Paradise. Married Nettie Coon and moved to Chico. Nettie met Allen Coon when she was a cook at Chaparral House, which he owned it was located above Stirling City. After Allen Coon died, she met Myers when she cooked at Inskip Inn and he was mining at the Roper Mine. Tintype.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library Special Collections Department, California State University, Chico
- Use of digital images found on this web site is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
For information on the use of the images in this collection contact the Special Collections Department at 530.898-6342 or email: Special Collections@csuchico.edu
- Chicago citation style
- James M. Myers. ca. 1870. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/2407. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1870) James M. Myers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/2407
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/2407>.