Dr. Calvin Carter house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Situated on the corner of Neck and Center Bridge Roads, this house was built in 1840 by Dr. Calvin Carter, a widely known, successful surgeon in his day. The porch, added later, somewhat hides the Greek Revival features of this dwelling.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Dr. Calvin Carter house. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d67z. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Dr. Calvin Carter house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d67z
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d67z>.