Trophy Presentation by Golden West Realty Board to GSM
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- August 1949
Funding: Access to this material is generously supported by funding from the John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation.
Scope/Content: "For Meritorious Community Service inthe Field of Insurance" Trophy was presented by Golden West Realty Board to GSM. Standing left to right: Byron Beverly, Cashier, John T. Nelson, Supervisor, Funeral Insurance, Norman B. Houston, Home Office Planning, Wesley Fairchild, Representing the Realty board; R.W. Smith, Auditor, Norman O. Houston, President, George A. Beavers, Chairman of the Board, Edgar J. Johnson, Secretary-Treasurer, Luther Hudson, GSM Board Member.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UCLA, Library Special Collections, Charles E. Young Research Library
- English, English
Property rights to the physical object belong to UCLA Library Special Collections. Literary rights, including copyright, are retained by the creators and their heirs. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine who holds the copyright and pursue the copyright owner or his or her heir for permission to publish where The UC Regents do not hold the copyright.
- Chicago citation style
- Trophy Presentation by Golden West Realty Board to GSM. August 1949. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://calisphere.org/item/76c3f02d-92fd-42f7-9094-087e5a448eb6. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (August 1949) Trophy Presentation by Golden West Realty Board to GSM. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://calisphere.org/item/76c3f02d-92fd-42f7-9094-087e5a448eb6
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://calisphere.org/item/76c3f02d-92fd-42f7-9094-087e5a448eb6>.