Soldiers at Camp Columbia barracks in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
Notation on verso: "106187. 8x10 copy. Havana, Cuba, about 1900. Review of troops at Columbia Barracks by Brig. Gen. Fitzhugh Lee and Staff. Source unknown. Havana - Columbia Barracks"; On recto: "106187"
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Lee, Fitzhugh, 1835-1905
Camp Columbia (Havana, Cuba)
Military camps -- Cuba -- Havana
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Soldiers at Camp Columbia barracks in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2589. (Accessed June 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Soldiers at Camp Columbia barracks in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2589
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2589>.