Engine located in the basement of College Hall which supplied power to the building
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Two 55 kilo-watt, 'Siemens & Halske' dynamos, coupled direct to two 14 x 14 'Ames Automatic Engines', built for Temple College, Philadelphia, by Walker & Kepler, 531 Chestnut Street."
The description is printed on the front, on a mount board. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photo which appears to be "R. W. Gilfuri, 17 ap. 02" There is a different handwritten note "1894". There is a third note which states that it was received from the Franklin Institute in 1974.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Temple University--Buildings
Machinery -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
Temple University, College Hall
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Engine located in the basement of College Hall which supplied power to the building. 1902-04-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/1720. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1902-04-17) Engine located in the basement of College Hall which supplied power to the building. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/1720
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/1720>.