Letter from Rt. Rev. E. P. Dandridge to John Sloan
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Hand-written letter dated May 16, 1960. Rt. Rev. E. P. Dandridge writes to congratulate John Sloan, owner of Cain-Sloan Department Store on his decision to integrate the store's lunch counters.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Civil rights demonstrations
Civil rights demonstrations - Tennessee - Nashville
African Americans - Civil rights - Tennessee - Nashville
Sit-ins (Civil rights)
Civil rights movements
- Lexington (Ky.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Letter from Rt. Rev. E. P. Dandridge to John Sloan. 1960-05-16. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/954. (Accessed October 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1960-05-16) Letter from Rt. Rev. E. P. Dandridge to John Sloan. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/954
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/954>.