Western view of powerhouse with grading on the right for future units, September 4, 1904
Construction photographs of the Electron Plant, a hydroelectric facility on the Puyallup River, built by the Puget Sound Power Company, 1902-1904. This company was acquired by Puget Sound Traction, Light and Power Company in 1912.Handwritten on image: No. 290. Sept. 4, '04. West view power house, four generators in operation, showing trenching and grading to right for installation of four additional units.PH Coll 269.290.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 115 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005
silver gelatin, b&w : 8 x 10 in.