Serbian Orthodox clergy meet.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pittsburgh Pa.--Bishop Dionisije of Libertyville, Ill., head of the Serbian Orthodox Church of the United States and Canada (center), presided at a one-day meeting here of the Church's clergymen. Shown with him are: the Very Rev. Firmilijan Ocokoljich, Secretary of the Church (left); and the Rev. Velimer P. Kovacevich, pastor of St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Church, where the meeting was held.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Presbyterian Historical Society
- Free Serbian Orthodox Diocese of the U.S.A. and Canada
Religious News Service --Archives
Sun-Telegraph (Pittsburgh, Pa.) (publisher)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Serbian Orthodox clergy meet.. 1955. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.history.pcusa.org/islandora/object/islandora%3A11019. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1955) Serbian Orthodox clergy meet.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.history.pcusa.org/islandora/object/islandora%3A11019
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.history.pcusa.org/islandora/object/islandora%3A11019>.