Governor General leaving Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113631. 8x10 copy. Governor General leaving Havana, Cuba, Jan. 1, 1899. Cuba- History-Occupation of Cuba"; On recto: "113631. HE Governor-General leaving Havana, January 1, 1899. Occupation of Cuba."
Photographic reproduction Cuba's Governor General leaving Havana, Cuba. The Segundo Cabo Palace can be seen on the left
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Governor General leaving Havana, Cuba. 1899-01-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2641. (Accessed May 25, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1899-01-01) Governor General leaving Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2641
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2641>.