St. Patrick's Catholic Church, 1905
View Full Image
This is the second St. Patrick?s Church building, the original one was on Church Hill Street (built 1848, demolished 1997) and this one was built in 1901 designed by Egbert G. Bullard of New Bedford.
|Watertown Free Public Library|
Watertown (Mass.)--Social life and customs
Catholic churches--Watertown (Mass.)
Management Restrictions apply. See application form at http://watertownlib.org/research/historic-watertown/photographs.Contact host institution for more information.