- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
By the end of the 1960s, the facility had proved inadequate to handle the school's baby boomer enrollment. In 1969, the citizens of Bolton, Lancaster, and Stow voted to expand the create an educational program suitable for 1,200 students. After 2000, another addition included a new auditorium and better handicapped accessibility. This 2005 photograph shows the new entrance to the school.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Nashoba additions. 2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f25n. (Accessed December 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (2005) Nashoba additions. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f25n
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f25n>.