- Miller, Patricia L; Illinois Heritage Association
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library
Northwest corner of Broadway and Green Streets, Urbana. The hotel formally opened January 30, 1924, but had been operating since Homecoming, November 3, 1923. Lorado Taft's 1927 "Abraham Lincoln," which is now in Carle Park, once stood at the hotel's entrance. It was renamed Jumer's Hotel for a while but since 2001, it has been renamed Lincoln Hotel. Urban Treasure Hunt. 16 History.
- For any further information related to this record, please contact the Collection Publisher. See http://images.library.uiuc.edu/projects/tdc for more information about this project.