Charles Inskeep House
- View Full Item
- Created Date
1 color photograph; 3.5 x 4.75 in.
This 1911 Mission style house was owned by Inskeep, founder of the Chula Vista Citrus Association, co-owner of the first radio store in Chula Vista, and one of the founders of the Chula Vista Building and Loan Association in 1926.
- Unknown, USA
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Chula Vista Public Library
- Copyright status unknown. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown, USA. Charles Inskeep House. Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.chulavistalibrary.com:2009/u?/cebe3,567. (Accessed December 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, USA, (Unknown) Charles Inskeep House. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.chulavistalibrary.com:2009/u?/cebe3,567
- MLA citation style
- Unknown, USA. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.chulavistalibrary.com:2009/u?/cebe3,567>.