Aerial View of Servite High School and Vicinity, Anaheim [graphic]
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 9 May 1961 (issued)
Accession number: P16011 and P16011X
Ink stamped on reverse of 14 x 11 in. print is "DEAN D. HESKETH PHOTOGRAPHY / 624 N. BROOKHURST STREET / ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA KE 5-0614 KE 5-8394."
Photograph donated by Beatrice K. Howard, 1988.
Aerial view of Servite High School, located at 1952 West La Palma Avenue, and vicinity on 9 May 1961; image shows Servite High School buildings and grounds in center foreground, with La Palma Avenue Avenue running diagonally across the image, below the orange groves; West Catalpa Ave. is visible at bottom, left corner; additional streets pictured include West Dogwood Ave., North Wichita, North Chippewa, North Keystone and North Fairview.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Anaheim Public Library
- Municipal engineering
Citrus fruit industry--California
Citrus fruit industry
- Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
- Chicago citation style
- Aerial View of Servite High School and Vicinity, Anaheim [graphic]. 9 May 1961 (issued). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt4290194k. (Accessed December 10, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (9 May 1961 (issued)) Aerial View of Servite High School and Vicinity, Anaheim [graphic]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt4290194k
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt4290194k>.