Brookline Pumping Station - Newton Street
View Full Image
Designed in 1884 by George Moffette, Jr., was the high service pumping station and dwelling house for the engineer. Service was abandoned in 1954 when the Metropolitan District Commission pumping station was completed.
|Public Library of Brookline|
|Buildings. Public and Commercial|
Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.