Stamp Act Riot
- View Full Item
Foxing and red ink stain on image
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Art and Picture Collection. The New York Public Library
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Stamp Act Riot. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e0-f4b9-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed August 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Stamp Act Riot. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e0-f4b9-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e0-f4b9-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.