Waverly Privy Vault
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Entrance of dilapidated wood structure. Debris on dilapidated brick floor. Baskets and buckets stacked on lower left and right.
"P.V.'S 2030-2037 Waverly. Court 5 P.V. for 8 houses. June 1921 Plumbing, Privy Vaults"
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Waverly Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Philadelphia, Pa.--Buildings, structures, etc.
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, contact: Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, email@example.com, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Waverly Privy Vault. 1921-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3980. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1921-06) Waverly Privy Vault. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3980
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/3980>.