Churches in Lancaster Center
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This early view down Main Street shows the Immaculate Conception Church (left) and the Evangelical Congregational Church (center) as they appeared in the 1890s. Both buildings were subsequently destroyed by fire (in 1941 and 1950, respectively) and then rebuilt.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Churches in Lancaster Center. 1890-1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d45x. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1890-1899) Churches in Lancaster Center. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d45x
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d45x>.