Police Chief Ryder
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Looking very official in his uniform is Lancaster police chief Patrick H. Ryder (1918-1987). When he retired in 1982, Lancaster selectmen proclaimed Thursday, December 2, Patrick H. Ryder Day in recognition of his 34 years of faithful service to the town.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Clinton Daily Item
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Police Chief Ryder. 1948-1987. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g05c. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1948-1987) Police Chief Ryder. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g05c
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g05c>.