Mail Order Houses - 427 West Park Avenue
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- This house is a mail-order house from the Gordon-Van Tine Company. The model name is Bristol. This model was offered approximately 1932. A second story addition has been added at the rear of the home. The exterior is stone. The turret entrance is a unique feature of this home.
- Arlene Lane/Sonia Schoenfield
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- Architecture, Domestic
Bristol (Gordon-Van Tine)
Mail order houses
Gordon-Van Tine Company
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at email@example.com or (847) 362-2330.
© 2004 North Suburban Library System
- Chicago citation style
- Arlene Lane/Sonia Schoenfield. Mail Order Houses - 427 West Park Avenue. 2003. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/341. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Arlene Lane/Sonia Schoenfield, (2003) Mail Order Houses - 427 West Park Avenue. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/341
- MLA citation style
- Arlene Lane/Sonia Schoenfield. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/341>.