Damage near Eastwood Cemetery
- View Full Item
- Created Date
During the Hurricane of 1938, signs and trees were blown down all over the town, as shown in this view near Eastwood Cemetery.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Damage near Eastwood Cemetery. 1938. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f411. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1938) Damage near Eastwood Cemetery. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f411
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f411>.