- View Full Item
- Created Date
Montgomery, ALA.: Wet, bedraggled freedom marchers slog along in driving rain early 3/23 as they begin third day of Selma-to-Montgomery march. They plan to arrive at the state capitol here 3/25.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Chapman University, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives
- Chapman University Digital Commons
- African Americans
Civil rights movement
African American Studies
United States History
UPI retains the copyright on all photographs. Permission to use photographs must be obtained from United Press International.
- Chicago citation style
- Freedom Marchers. 1965-03-23T08:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/upi_african_american/4. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1965-03-23T08:00:00Z) Freedom Marchers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/upi_african_american/4
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/upi_african_american/4>.