Man in surge chamber before penstock tunnel was opened for operation, October 22, 1925
Construction photographs of the Lower Baker River Power Plant, built by the Puget Sound Power & Light Company, 1924-1925.Caption on photograph: Puget Sound Power & Light Co. - Baker River Development - Stone & Webster, Inc., Builders. J. O. 4186, no. 270, 10-22-25. Bulkhead at bottom of surge chamber, closing off future penstock tunnel. N00360PH Coll 269.2876.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 115 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005
silver gelatin, b&w : 8 x 10 in.