A Comparative study of Soviet vs. Western helicopters /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
International Technical Associates, Ltd.
Subject category 01.
Includes bibliographical references.
pt. 1. General comparison of designs / W.Z. Stepniewski--pt. 2. Evaluation of weight, maintainability, and design aspects of major components / W.Z. Stepniewski and R.A. Shinn.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois
- Washington, D.C. : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Scientific and Technical Information Branch ; [Springfield, Va. : For sale by the National Technical Information Service]
- Military helicopters--Specifications--Soviet Union
Military helicopters--Specifications--United States
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- A Comparative study of Soviet vs. Western helicopters /. 1983. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/011431771. (Accessed September 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1983) A Comparative study of Soviet vs. Western helicopters /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/011431771
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/011431771>.