Construction of the U.S. Post Office in Sparta, Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sparta Post Office during construction as a Works Progress Administration (WPA) project.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- New Deal, 1933-1939--Tennessee
Post office buildings--Tennessee
United States. Works Progress Administration
- Sparta (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Construction of the U.S. Post Office in Sparta, Tennessee. 1936. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/255. (Accessed October 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1936) Construction of the U.S. Post Office in Sparta, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/255
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/255>.