Harriett Beecher Stowe
- View Full Item
Profile portrait of Harriet Beecher Stowe (1811-1896). The caption reads: "Harriet Beecher Stowe, the author of Uncle Tom's Cabin, greeted by Lincoln as the 'Little Woman who caused the War.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- The Associated Publishers
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Women
Slavery & anti-slavery
Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Harriett Beecher Stowe. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/19. (Accessed October 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Harriett Beecher Stowe. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/19
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/19>.