Pas trop de chahut
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1914-1918
Text in French says not to be disorderly. The Y.M.C.A. is the soldiers home away from home. Illustration shows a soldier sitting at a desk dreaming of his home with a women sitting by the hearth.
Signed "Rouffé." Date based on dates of 1st World War. Orientation: Horizontal.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Paris : Coquemer
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- France
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters -- France
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Pas trop de chahut. ca. 1914-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3431. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1914-1918) Pas trop de chahut. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3431
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3431>.