France's Day : the 14th of July
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1914-1918
Text says that France's Day is the 14th of July. Show the people of France that their sacrifice and valour is valued by helping the French Red Cross. Illustration shows a cemetary with the words "The supreme sacrifice."
Signed "Herbertward." Date based on dates of 1st World War. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Place of publication not identified : publisher not identified
- Fund raising -- Great Britain
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters -- Great Britain
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- France's Day : the 14th of July. ca. 1914-1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3955. (Accessed September 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1914-1918) France's Day : the 14th of July. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3955
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3955>.