Job 3214: Eugene Choy, Brander House (Los Angeles, Calif.), 1961
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Julius Shulman, 1910-2009, was an active architectural photographer from 1936 until 1986. Representing his career, the archive documents the modern movement in architecture spanning several decades and serves as a historical record of the Southern California landscape. Shulman's prolific career has helped to promote and broaden the knowledge of modern architecture by the thoughtful manner which he conveyed architectural design.
Series IV contains the bulk of Shulman's archive. Represented here are more than 5,000 jobs that Shulman did not separate into smaller series based on architect or project. Most of the following descriptions include the names of artists, landscape designers or interior designers, but not builders, contractors or other clients.
See job 3331. Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.).
- Shulman, Julius, photographer, Choy, Eugene, architect
- J. Paul Getty Trust
- Contributing Institution
- Getty Research Institute
- Julius Shulman photography archive, 1936-1997. Series IV. Job numbers, 1934-2009$$QJulius Shulman photography archive 1936 1997 Series IV Job numbers 1934 2009
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- These images may be reproduced free of charge in print and/or electronic formats. Please include the following copyright notice and credit line: © J. Paul Getty Trust. Getty Research Institute, Los Angeles (2004.R.10). Be aware that third parties may claim privacy or publicity rights in these images, or rights to artworks depicted that are not in the public domain. The Getty assumes no liability for your use of these images. By downloading these images you agree that it is your responsibility to identify any potential claimants and obtain any necessary permissions for your use, and you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Getty harmless from all costs, charges, fees, or expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, or judgments arising from or relating to any claim, cause or allegation asserted by a third party against the Getty based entirely or in part on your use of these images.
For more information, see the Library Reproductions & Permissions page.
- Chicago citation style
- Shulman, Julius, photographer, Choy, Eugene, architect. Job 3214: Eugene Choy, Brander House (Los Angeles, Calif.), 1961. 1961. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/10020/2004r10/job3214. (Accessed October 1, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- Shulman, Julius, photographer, Choy, Eugene, architect, (1961) Job 3214: Eugene Choy, Brander House (Los Angeles, Calif.), 1961. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/10020/2004r10/job3214
- MLA citation style
- Shulman, Julius, photographer, Choy, Eugene, architect. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://hdl.handle.net/10020/2004r10/job3214>.