- United States. Dept. of Labor
- North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources
- State Archives of North Carolina
Text warns to beware of German traps and German trouble makers who will try to cause internal strife in America as they did in Russia. Poster urges to settle disputes after the war, or the Kaiser will settle it all.
- Text-only poster printed on paper. 15 x 10 in.
- (1900-1929) North Carolina's industrial revolution and World War One
World War, 1914-1918
United States. Department of Labor
World War, 1914-1918--War work
- The SA of NC considers this item in the public domain by U.S. law but responsibility for permissions rests with researchers.;