Main tunnel, northwest of Lake Tapps, leading into forebay and penstock tunnels, July 28, 1911
Construction photographs of the White River Power Plant, a hydroelectric facility on the White River, built by the Pacific Coast Power Company, 1909-1911. This company was acquired by Puget Sound Traction, Light & Power Company in 1912.Caption on photograph: Portal of main tunnel looking west, J.O. 397, No. 505, 7-28-11.PH Coll 269.880.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 115 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005
silver gelatin, b&w : 8 x 10 in.