"Would make Jap emporer a figurehead"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Japanese-Americans who work in the Philadelphia offices of the War Relocation Authority: Mary Nakaji.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Japanese Americans
Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945
World War, 1939-1945
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Would make Jap emporer a figurehead". 1945-08-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48318. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1945-08-10) "Would make Jap emporer a figurehead". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48318
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48318>.