Bloomsburg, Pa. 
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Statement of responsibility: Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Limited. Sheet  is the title sheet and includes indexes to streets and buildings, notes, and a color-keyed adjoining sheets index map. Partial cadastral map. Population 7,750." Sheet 2 is one map in two sections and shows the ""Bloomsburg State Normal School"" [now Bloomsburg University]. Sheet 9 includes ancillary maps of the ""Columbia & Montour Electric R.R. Co.""""A.L. Hyssong Pottery"" and ""Ikeler & Fleckenstine, Bloomsburg Roller Mills/Hawley-Slate Furniture Co., formerly Bloomsburg Furniture Co." Sheet 10 includes ancillary maps of the ""Bloomsburg Canning Co." and the ""Bloomsburg Brass & Copper Co." Sheet 11 is one map in two sections and highlights a number of local businesses and factories. Sheet 12 includes ancillary maps of the ""Bloomsburg Pumping Station,"""Magee Carpet Co., formerly Bloomsburg Carpet Works,"""H.W. Gibbons & Co., formerly Bloomsburg Elevator & Mach. W'k's./The Richard M'f'g. Co., formerly Bloomsburg M'f'g. Co." and ""Public School.""
Scale [1:600]. 50 ft. to an in.
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Pennsylvania State University
- Sanborn Map Company
- Fire risk assessment--Pennsylvania--Bloomsburg--Maps
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Chicago citation style
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Bloomsburg, Pa. . 1901. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.libraries.psu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/maps1/id/4319. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co, (1901) Bloomsburg, Pa. . Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.libraries.psu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/maps1/id/4319
- MLA citation style
- Sanborn-Perris Map Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.libraries.psu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/maps1/id/4319>.