Bridge-building: man sharpens post for bridge construction
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Digital Library Development Program, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/about/digital-library/)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Roy Rappaport Papers (MSS 0516, Archive negative 2, Roll 41, Envelope 14-19, Frame 14)
[Title, Date]. Roy Rappaport Papers. MSS 0516. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego. [Digital Object URL]
- Rappaport, Roy A
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Bridges--Papua New Guinea
Building--Papua New Guinea--Madang Province
Maring (Papua New Guinean people)
Madang Province (Papua New Guinea)
- No linguistic content
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Rappaport, Roy A. Bridge-building: man sharpens post for bridge construction. 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806982f. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Rappaport, Roy A, (1963) Bridge-building: man sharpens post for bridge construction. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806982f
- MLA citation style
- Rappaport, Roy A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8806982f>.