Moving all those books
- View Full Item
- Created Date
One of the biggest jobs upon completion of the new G. Eric Jones Library was the moving of more than 80,000 books. This was accomplished by college students and faculty. Shown here are students Roland Madore (left) and Milton (right), who carried director Oscar Schmidt (center) over the threshold with the last armload of books.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Atlantic Union College
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Moving all those books. 1970-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k437. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1970-2005) Moving all those books. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k437
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k437>.