View Full Item
Located on Massachusetts Avenue at the corner of Water Street until it was demolished in 1905 to make room for the Commercial Building, 661-671 Massachusetts Avenue. The store, part of the dwelling built ca. 1750, was added ca. 1773 and built by Thomas Russell, son of Jason Russell.
Title from accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Please credit image: "Courtesy of Robbins Library, Arlington, Massachusetts
Photograph partially funded by a grant from the Massachusetts Bicentennial Commission.
Rights status not evaluated. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Russell Store. 1860-1905. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/6q182n61v. (Accessed June 25, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1860-1905) Russell Store. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/6q182n61v
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/6q182n61v>.