Girl on bike run over by truck
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"The majority of bike / motor vehile collisions are caused by the bike rider darting into traffic, either through an intersection or from a side street or alley."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Bernstein. Girl on bike run over by truck. 1971-05-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/66696. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Bernstein, (1971-05-07) Girl on bike run over by truck. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/66696
- MLA citation style
- Bernstein. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/66696>.