A Program for Two Players, 1963
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Advertisment for "A Program for Two Players," a play starring Helen Hayes and Maurice Evans that came to Scranton's Masonic Temple Theatre on February 23, 1963.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright owner unknown or unidentifiable
- Chicago citation style
- A Program for Two Players, 1963. 1963-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3010. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1963-02) A Program for Two Players, 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3010
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3010>.