Postcard, Le Jube des Orgues - Organ Loft, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré , Québec
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Between 1907 - 1913
Interior of a Basilica featuring organ loft, and pillars in the front entrance covered with crutches from those said to have been said to have been miraculously cured. Unused, chrome, with divided back.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Claremont Colleges Library
- Montreal Import Co Ella Strong Denison Library; Claremont Colleges Digital Library
- Postcards - 1900-1910
Buildings - Québec (Province) - Montréal
Basilicas - Canada
- Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré (Canada)
- English, French
- For more information on copyright or permissions, please contact Ella Strong Denison Library at http://libraries.claremont.edu/denison.
- Chicago citation style
- Postcard, Le Jube des Orgues - Organ Loft, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré , Québec. Between 1907 - 1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15831coll2/id/19. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (Between 1907 - 1913) Postcard, Le Jube des Orgues - Organ Loft, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré , Québec. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15831coll2/id/19
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15831coll2/id/19>.