• Created Date
  • undated
  • Description
  • The Widow Harris House on the left, with Newton Street in the foreground. Believed to be constructed in 1772, the Widow Harris House is one of the few surviving 18th-century buildings in Brookline. It eventually became part of the Larz Anderson estate and is now part of Larz Anderson Park.
  • Format
  • Photographs
  • Rights
  • Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.