- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. June 1965
Oroville Dam, California. Shown in the summer of 1965, the Oroville Dam was well on the way to completion. By this time more than 2,500 people were employed on the Oroville Dam Project and work was well ahead of schedule.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library. California State University, Chico
- Dams--Design and construction
- Offset Lithography; Postcard - split back
- Use of digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
For information on the use of the images in this collection contact the Special Collections Department at 530.898-6342 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago citation style
- Oroville Dam. ca. June 1965. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll10/id/1511. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. June 1965) Oroville Dam. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll10/id/1511
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll10/id/1511>.