Jackson's Headquarters on New Orleans Battlefield
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Drawing of the plantation house that served as General Andrew Jackson's headquarters on the battlefield outside of New Orleans during the final phase of the War of 1812.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
United States - History War of 1812
- New Orleans (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Jackson's Headquarters on New Orleans Battlefield. 1937. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/190. (Accessed October 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1937) Jackson's Headquarters on New Orleans Battlefield. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/190
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/190>.