Santa Rosa quadrangle Section 7, numbers 100-101--Bellevue area flyover, aerial view
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Shows: Bellevue Avenue; Hearn Avenue; Stony Point Road; Santa Rosa Avenue; Highway 101; Dutton Avenue; Sebastopol Road; Petaluma Hill Road.
Henry N. Wallace, Sonoma County Surveyor.
Photograph taken August 10, 1964.
Photos 26102-26112 make up Section 7, 95-108 south to north. Photos 25868-26024 make up the entire quadrangle which ranges from Rincon Valley to just west of Sebastopol, east to west, and from Mark West Springs to Cotati, north to south.
Sonoma County Tourism Grant (2004-2005)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program
-967411 (ANNEX PHOTO 26107)
High resolution master image (600ppi)
Recogniform Image Library
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Aerial photographs
Cities, Towns and Settlements
United States Highway 101
- United States
Bellevue Avenue, Santa Rosa, California
- Sonoma County Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (http://www.sonomalibrary.org)
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo
- Chicago citation style
- Santa Rosa quadrangle Section 7, numbers 100-101--Bellevue area flyover, aerial view. 1964. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll10/id/663. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1964) Santa Rosa quadrangle Section 7, numbers 100-101--Bellevue area flyover, aerial view. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll10/id/663
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll10/id/663>.