- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph of a camera club atop a hill. Men and women of different ages set up and use many different types of cameras. Two boys play with a net on the hill. This photo is a mirror image of another identical photograph in the collection. Photo by: Joe Clark, HBSS.
1 photograph : b 16 x 20 in.
- Clark, Joe
- The Portal to Texas History
- Contributing Institution
- UNT Libraries Special Collections
- Social Life and Customs
Clubs and Organizations
Business, Economics and Finance
- United States
- Chicago citation style
- Clark, Joe. [Camera Club]. 19uu. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc499472/. (Accessed February 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Clark, Joe, (19uu) [Camera Club]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc499472/
- MLA citation style
- Clark, Joe. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc499472/>.