Monument to the Medical Students in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two men in front of a monument dedicated to the eight medical students executed on November 27, 1871, for allegedly damaging the tombstone of a Spanish newspaper man
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Monumento a los Estudiantes de Medicina (Havana, Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Monument to the Medical Students in Havana, Cuba. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2570. (Accessed March 25, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) Monument to the Medical Students in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2570
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2570>.