• Created Date
  • 1930
  • Description
  • Handwritten on verso: Old Forestry. 1930. The Forestry Building was used as a museum until 1927 when the museum was moved and the building was destroyed in 1930.PH Coll 778.27.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2008
    2 x 3 1/2 in.